Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

Looked a lot like my install AFTER I crashed it haha! It looks like the ambition was there, but not the careful planning and measuring.

7 months isn't enough time to plan???

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Tommy built JP's truck. But if I read correctly, someone else built tommy's truck.

An yes JP was demoing despite the problems

Pipo probably built it or Scott Nelson as robin said.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

my build is completed and i do it all myself but your are right most people need help to finish a monster build, j.p is lame as hell,not saying anything to tommy about the horrible build to his face when picking up the truck is WEAK,and weak people will get screwed all the time.the new generation off kids today only have balls behind there computers.j.p seems like a punk,and tommy is nothing but a shit talker,they were a match made in heaven.screwem both!

I agree with you about weak people getting walked all over but im calling bullshit on that bit.

I was brought up to stand up for myself, there's a reason if I have a problem I go to that person and sort it out directly to their face instead of a phone call or letting it slide.

Dont slate an entire generation because of a few punk bitch keyboard warriors.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Your probably right about he could have bought a new Tahoe and did a nasty install with the money from these installs. I could see him not wanting to do his own work if the Tahoe was his only vehicle or it was New and he didn't want to mess it up, but it's older vehicle and he has a truck to so he has time to have the Tahoe sit there torn apart. I could say if I had his money I would have made a tunnel the first install and been done.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

He may have the time and money according to Merzbow, (which I can partially agree with) but he is still lacking creativity and ambition to do anything other than turn a knob. Without creativity and ambition you end up with messes like McKinnie built.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

He may have the time and money according to Merzbow, (which I can partially agree with) but he is still lacking creativity and ambition to do anything other than turn a knob. Without creativity and ambition you end up with messes like McKinnie built.

Why does it matter that he can only turn a knob?

Look at Chicken. His vehicles where all built for him and thats all he does is turn a knob.

The " all he does is turn a knob" can be applied to so many people with tiny installs, or huge installs.

Why does it matter that he can only turn a knob? Look at Chicken. His vehicles where all built for him and thats all he does is turn a knob. The " all he does is turn a knob" can be applied to so many people with tiny installs, or huge installs.

But with as much as he has dropped on his systems, I would have tried to learn in order to avoid another situation like this one. This way, I know what to look for and have an idea of what is right and wrong. Just because you take something to a big name doesn't mean you can walk away and think everything is fine because of who they are/ were. Trust no one.

That being said, I agree. Him not doing his own work is not the problem in itself...it's everything else about him.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Just because he doesn't build his own systems doesn't mean he can't enjoy the same hobby as we do, I don't get what the big deal about that is.

Do you really think he does it for the love or the attention it gets him? I guess you werent around when he first started popping up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why does it matter that he can only turn a knob?

Look at Chicken. His vehicles where all built for him and thats all he does is turn a knob.

The " all he does is turn a knob" can be applied to so many people with tiny installs, or huge installs.

I don't think he was saying it in a bad way. I think he was just using it as a way of saying he has no desire to learn how to do it. That was my take anyway.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived