I can only imagine the relief and sense of awesome you feel right now. I remember we discussing this at LEAST more than a year ago when I found the reason to my drain. Good shit

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I can only imagine the relief and sense of awesome you feel right now. I remember we discussing this at LEAST more than a year ago when I found the reason to my drain. Good shit

ya man, wasnt yours a relay wired wrong? thats the first thing matt and I looked at because you said that.

for the first time, I'm seeing 12.8v after a day of resting. where before I would see 12.4v or 12.1v after a weekend sitting.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What was messin with my head, was that it was a intermittent parasitic drain. Amazing that at one point, it was down to 10 milliamps, then 20 minutes later jumped to .5 amps. Glad they took care of you though, and now its fixed

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

ya man, wasnt yours a relay wired wrong? thats the first thing matt and I looked at because you said that.

for the first time, I'm seeing 12.8v after a day of resting. where before I would see 12.4v or 12.1v after a weekend sitting.

Yep, yep, yep lol. Partly my fault, and mostly letting me let someone else "help" to wire my shit. Good fucking shit, it's funny how we learn to deal with the small quirks of our vehicles for so long it is like Heaven's vagina once it is fixed. I did a custom weld job for the exhaust placement on my truck, and I apparently welded it in spots a little too tight that a year later it started pulling and resulted in this high pitched rattle that only cats and I could hear. It's been like that for two years now but JUST fixed it. Oh..em...gee, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What was messin with my head, was that it was a intermittent parasitic drain. Amazing that at one point, it was down to 10 milliamps, then 20 minutes later jumped to .5 amps. Glad they took care of you though, and now its fixed

ya, the shop saw that too. i really dont know why it was like that, and it does make me nervous that the problem might pop back up again. hope not though

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.