Sundown Audio

amp for 2 SA 12s

Banshee421

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if you got it off ebay I'll pass thanks tho.
It was eBay but it was a pre order never use I unwrapped the factory package. In my truck for 2 days. Sick amp bro
d

Lol, so says the buyer.. or so sells the seller.. regardless I won't be getting the amp because if you say it's the amp it's self then it could be internally and I can't fix that.. So it's not a Sick amp, if I can't fix it.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

sounds like you have a bad amp, why not email someone from Skar and see if they can help? Just a thought. Should be a good amp for those subs, don't give up on it so easily.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

sounds like you have a bad amp

, why not email someone from Skar and see if they can help? Just a thought. Should be a good amp for those subs, don't give up on it so easily.

Was suggested already, seems like he is very eager to sell it.. makes me very worrysome.

Check out my build log:

sounds like you have a bad amp, why not email someone from Skar and see if they can help? Just a thought. Should be a good amp for those subs, don't give up on it so easily.

so far i gather its from the pre-order, and he got it off ebay.

as far as i know ebay isnt an authorized dealer of skar, so i dont think the warranty could come into play.

i asked for pics of the amp and he wont give, so..

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

as far as i know ebay isnt an authorized dealer of skar, so i dont think the warranty could come into play.

I believe he is talking about troubleshooting help, not so much as a replacement. Either way doesn't help in this case being that he's unwilling. Just seems strange how dead set he is on selling it.. and won't take any suggestions.. as if he knows what's wrong but won't say.

Check out my build log:

sounds like you have a bad amp

, why not email someone from Skar and see if they can help? Just a thought. Should be a good amp for those subs, don't give up on it so easily.

Was suggested already, seems like he is very eager to sell it.. makes me very worrysome.

He wants to sell a bad amp? if he going to sell it as bad?

I figured it wasn't authorized but you never know what Skar might say. It seems worth a shot anyway but this guy doesn't seem to be reasonable at all. His money, let him waste it.

Not troubleshooting help, though that would be a good idea too. I was just thinking maybe the guys at Skar would help. I would expect them to say no but it can't hurt to ask about fixing it right?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

sounds like you have a bad amp , why not email someone from Skar and see if they can help? Just a thought. Should be a good amp for those subs, don't give up on it so easily.
He wants to sell a bad amp? if he going to sell it as bad?
so far i gather its from the pre-order, and he got it off ebay. as far as i know ebay isnt an authorized dealer of skar, so i dont think the warranty could come into play. i asked for pics of the amp and he wont give, so..
I figured it wasn't authorized but you never know what Skar might say. It seems worth a shot anyway but this guy doesn't seem to be reasonable at all. His money, let him waste it. Not troubleshooting help, though that would be a good idea too. I was just thinking maybe the guys at Skar would help. I would expect them to say no but it can't hurt to ask about fixing it right?

Ah, well i'm sure they would be willing to help trouble shoot internally.. Kevin's a pretty reasonable guy sure he would have helped him out not by replacing but at least by telling him what to look for. I mean comon... who better to troubleshoot than the maker :P but yeah I doubt he's willing. Not my money, I'll be purchasing new straight from Kevin. EDIT: This friday :)

Check out my build log:

Archived