Sonic Electronix

Hello, I literally looked at every forum section and tried asking myself if this thread would be best in that section but I couldn't find a single one. My XP3000 came in sooner than I thought (still waiting on wire) and I was just wondering if there was anybody around the USF Tampa area or maybe in central FL around where I live who had a battery charger I could borrow/use for my XP3000. I don't know if this is considered out of the ordinary for people to ask to borrow/use equipment, but I wouldn't mind paying somebody a bit for letting me use their equipment/time. Of course I wouldn't be taking it off your property or anything, would just need to charge up the 3000 a bit.

Figured there wasn't any harm in asking, so hopefully somebody can come through and help a fellow basshead out! =)

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Why not get a small charger to float it up like the battery tender? Less than $70 for the plus. What auto parts stores are near you?

Really? I was browsing the XS website when I was checking the battery out for the first time and saw their chargers were like mid $300's. Thought battery chargers would be expensive as all hell haha. What sort of charger should I be looking for then? I think the only ones around where I live back home are Autozone/Napa/Auto discount or something like that. Would a charger like that bring it up to 14.4 or 13.6v or whatever I should charge it to before installing?

Just added links for O'reilly's and Autozone for you. I have the Battery Tender Plus and trust it with all my batteries.

Thanks for helping me out man, really appreciate it!

im in land o lakes fl, about 20 mins from USF

And thank you too! Just going to check out the pricing on chargers real quick and then I'll hit you up in a little bit via email alright?

Is this place near you? looks like maybe 30-45 minutes or so. call them and see.

http://www.cahills.c...ductId=10700538

Just called them up and asked if they had any battery chargers that would be suitable for car batteries. He told me no =(

Is this not initially meant to be used for something like the XP3000, but works anyways? I really don't know much about batteries/chargers so bear with me please. And it's actually only 10 minutes away, good looking man