Well, with MT2, you learn your fundamentals, then installation, automotive security, mobile video, navigation systems, box building, fabrication, and another course they run that I was thinking about is custom interior and upholstery but I've never done anything with fabrics and that nature, but the experience can never hurt.

But would all of that help with trying to make a business and living with being an installer?

hey man i am an installer at best buy. i know im gonna get shit for it but i go louder than best buy thinks about lol. anyway i am not mecp cert. but only because i havent gone to take the test. i need to. but i have had to train MECP cert people b4 how to do things. so i say hang around here, get more hands on experience and you will be fine. also what they said about pay is about right. i make slightly higher than ibleedmusic said. so it isnt a huge money maker. i just love car audio

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Could you shoot me a rough estimate of round about what you could make? See the one thing that sucks about where I live is there are no places that do this around me except for the Best Buy that's 45 min away. So I would probably need to either relocate or give it a go around here

Well get a 100,000$ loan buy a bunch of equiptment..open up ur ownn shop. Im pretty sure ur not the only gangbanger in the hood who likes the boom. Remember .if you build it they will come

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Well, with MT2, you learn your fundamentals, then installation, automotive security, mobile video, navigation systems, box building, fabrication, and another course they run that I was thinking about is custom interior and upholstery but I've never done anything with fabrics and that nature, but the experience can never hurt.

But would all of that help with trying to make a business and living with being an installer?

See I would go to class for all the above which should help me out overall with many things so not only just audio buy alarm systems and interior work possibly as well

Could you shoot me a rough estimate of round about what you could make? See the one thing that sucks about where I live is there are no places that do this around me except for the Best Buy that's 45 min away. So I would probably need to either relocate or give it a go around here

Well get a 100,000$ loan buy a bunch of equiptment..open up ur ownn shop. Im pretty sure ur not the only gangbanger in the hood who likes the boom. Remember .if you build it they will come

That is what I thought as well but most people around here in town that even have a system are running 1200 watt max amps with something like 2 12" Dual's or Xplods and things of that nature. Very few handful of people have decent systems around here

See I would go to class for all the above which should help me out overall with many things so not only just audio buy alarm systems and interior work possibly as well

That is what I thought as well but most people around here in town that even have a system are running 1200 watt max amps with something like 2 12" Dual's or Xplods and things of that nature. Very few handful of people have decent systems around here

The point of owning a shop isn't to have top competition stuff you buy what people know of. No one will pay u 600$ for a xl 18 to them a p1 12" is the same shit cuz well its cheap. There is money in it, you just have to be smart about it.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.