Sonic Electronix

Trying to upgrade my electrical with some 1/0 front/rear, as well as the big three. Anyone got some pointers on the best place to run the power wire front/rear, and best places to ground, rear and front (big three), and what my cheapest options are for some 1/0 that would work? Suggestions appreciated.

POTATO!

I used the existing body ground (sanded down for a solid connection), used the existing motor ground (didnt take much cleaning on a new crate motor). 1996 C1500 . still planning on add a ground to the frame. I used a distribution block for runs to the computer and stuff. All stinger 0g

IMAG0114.jpg

I used the existing body ground (sanded down for a solid connection), used the existing motor ground (didnt take much cleaning on a new crate motor). 1996 C1500 . still planning on add a ground to the frame. I used a distribution block for runs to the computer and stuff. All stinger 0g

IMAG0114.jpg

Mine's a 2001. Different engine compartment layout. Just trying to figure out where to run wire back in these body style of trucks...

Found a reel of 25 foot of 1/0 on eBay for cheap, would 25ft be enough to get under the cab & back to behind the seat? I'll be running a distro block and won't be running more than around 2000 watts for the time being (may add another 1500 soon, but I think a single run of 1/0 should be enough...

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!

50' should be plenty. What amps are you planning on running and will there be a second battery?