Hello, long time I attend this forum, here is the Russian project of chose to Sundown Audio Russia, English no contact, so translate basic knowledge, you can bug))))), and so the system Shevrolet Taxo 1997 year, car prenadležal the Bank of Russia, and was originally an armoured, would like to express its great appreciation for the help in setting up the project of Gregory Skilz, this man has done much to sportsmen in Russia.

And so the system: the Sundown Audio 6.5 front speakers 15 sets on 2 peredih door vysokočastotniki will meet dtx306 wheel kommlektov 8 Dragster Sundown Audio amps 200.4-alloy wheel, the Sundown Audio sabovye amplifiers, not Ns1, subwoofers Fi Sp4-9št, 6-270a Mechman alternators, wiring from Shock Industries-just lots of food, lots of, 2250-Stinger Xs power d3400 appointment wait type Bandpasslike everything, well, wait for an impressive photo murals by))))

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah what the guy above me said!!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

I'm tuned in Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived