Someone wanna look this over?

I apologize for the rough sketch, while I'm not an electrical buff, I think I may have gotten down how I want to run my system. The thickest red/gray lines represent 1/0 wire, medium sized lines for 4 AWG, and thinner lines for 8 AWG. I did leave a couple things out on accident though, such as the battery isolator between the main and aux battery, the cut-off switch for the sub amps, and on the D1200 positive post, the very top 1/0 run going off to the side is the alternator + to battery +.

I have the Big Three already done, but I'm just curious as to whether not my 80A alt will able to charge both batteries temporarily until I get either a DC Power or Mechman alt? Does everything look right otherwise to you guys?

P.S- Running a cut-off switch on the sub amps because here in Kansas, if bass is heard from 20ft away, you get stuck with a $300 noise violation and disturbing the peace ticket. I see popo, subs no-go! Lol

corolladiagram.jpg

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

first off, you dont need to fuse grounds, second drop the distro block for the 1000.1D's just get 0-4g reducers, itll lower the resistance in the line and allow your amps to get a tad bit more power(thats just the way id do it personally, to each there own, itll also be cheaper)

third, you CAN do the cut off switch, but i personally like using the PAC LC1 bass knob, its an inline rca bass knob, i dont see why it wouldent work with two amps

and idk where that 3rd run of power is going at the top, just seems to be gone lol

oh and run the 4 channels off the rear batt aswell

and me personally, i ground the back battery to the frame aswell as running a ground from the front, some do some dont, again to each there own

edit: im uploading a pic now of what the best way to do it is, minus the reducers for the ease

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

you dont have to fuse the ground wires because no current is going through them. other then that everything looks good to me, and the 80amp alt may work for a while but you will have a horrible voltage drop at full tilt

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

first off, you dont need to fuse grounds, second drop the distro block for the 1000.1D's just get 0-4g reducers, itll lower the resistance in the line and allow your amps to get a tad bit more power(thats just the way id do it personally, to each there own, itll also be cheaper)

third, you CAN do the cut off switch, but i personally like using the PAC LC1 bass knob, its an inline rca bass knob, i dont see why it wouldent work with two amps

and idk where that 3rd run of power is going at the top, just seems to be gone lol

oh and run the 4 channels off the rear batt aswell

Oh wow, I completely forgot about the bass knob. *Slaps-self silly*. This is just a rough draft, and that 3rd run off the top is supposed to be the alt + to battery + lol

The only thing that concerns me about the 0-4 reducers is I hear a lot of complaints about the stud not fitting and how close the terminals are together that the jackets of the wires don't allow them to fit. I'll look into it though.

you dont have to fuse the ground wires because no current is going through them. other then that everything looks good to me, and the 80amp alt may work for a while but you will have a horrible voltage drop at full tilt

I knew I'd have some pretty raging voltage drop, but I have plenty of time to get everything together. Hell by the time I have all of my parts, DC will probably have already released the '98 - '02 Corolla 320A alt haha!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

witch battery is in the front? is it ur daylie driver?

The front batt is a D1200, XS recommended it as the main battery and said it's what many of their Corolla enthusiasts use.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

dont mind my epic paint skills, hope this helps, if you have any questions just pm me id be glad to help

post-29627-0-96131300-1333594721_thumb.jpg

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

dont mind my epic paint skills, hope this helps, if you have any questions just pm me id be glad to help

That looks like it'll be a lot easier, and it would help me clean up the main battery a bit too. It's hard enough to shut my hood with my Big Three done lol. Gotta put my fab skills to work and lower the battery tray a bit as well. As the whole build sits right now, the box is becoming the biggest issue. I've never seen a Corolla with four 15's in it, and I want to do it! I'll PM you some pics and measurements of what I'm working with so far, going out to take the pics now.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1