'12 Chevy Sonic || Nexus 7 w/ 3SIXTY.1 || 1x12" DC LVL4 || DC 1.2K

perfect I was hoping someone would tackle this before me lol, shouldn't be to much of a hassle to modify it. Can't wait to see the tab all prettied up!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Got the pogo dock today, already ripped it apiary to see how I'll go about doing this. I was a bit weary ripping apart a brand new $40 dock, bit I'm devastated to take a Dremel to it tomorrow! Oh well, well see how this goes... Lol

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

make sure to take lots of pics for me! hahaha

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after riding around with my half-finished dash, I've realized how much I miss having CD and radio as an option. I've put the Nexus dash on hold for now, not sure when/if I'll pick it back up.

I reinstalled the factory radio (I personally think it looks nice) and am using the RF 3SIXTY.1 for OEM integration.

I've also switched up the sub stage. Instead of running 2x12" VVXv2 Skars on a 1500.1D, I'll be running a single VVX15v2 on my current 800.1D

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 11 months later...

Alright, it's been long enough without an update.

Got a nice bolt to the tire:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10348514_10152840060983154_5667387390302008617_n.jpg

So, I'm using this as an excuse/opportunity to get the 17" Sparcos and some new tires, should have em installed in the next week or so.

I also ordered a 12" DC Level2 from SHCA, and bought a DC 1.2K here on the forums. I can't wait to finally have a "real" sub in my car...

I took a break from the Nexus dash for a while, but I'm working on it again, and I have a whole new idea for how it's going to be wired. I have to order about $50 of electronics, and then the rest is mostly fiberglass/filler work. Should be done this summer some time.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't get the Sparcos I wanted, so I got these. Almost identical, still look pretty good.

2014-06-05%2012.05.41.jpg

In addition to that, here's a little update on the Nexus dash. (Ignore where it cuts off at the end...)

Ordered the last few pieces I need, next is just fiberglass, body filler, and paint.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 1 month later...

Archived