'12 Chevy Sonic || Nexus 7 w/ 3SIXTY.1 || 1x12" DC LVL4 || DC 1.2K

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally! An update ;) how are you liking the quality of it man?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lovin' it. However, there is no damn space behind the dash for all the wires.

When I got to run RCAs for amps (not sure when that will be...) it's going to be SUCK a pain in the ass...

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Yea I had to install a pioneer double din in an avalanche and for the life of me couldn't get it to fit all the way in. indeed up having to cut out the bottom half of the plastic support in the back of the dash. I have a severe dislike for newer Chevy's lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yeah these newer model Chevy's are a bitch and a half.

Not looking forward to ripping it back out to run my RCAs and remote wire.

I should have done it when I did the deck, but I don't have them yet...

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 2 months later...

Hey man its KCowboy620 from XMS, your sonic is sick I wish I could afford one, keep up the good work man

My bad, never saw this post. Good to see your here bro.

Anyway, update:

I'm considering some rims, here's a quick PS of the ones I'm considering. Although, I'll be getting 17s. The stock ones are 15s, so they'll obviously be bigger than the PS.

rims.png

Second:

I rode with my one of my buddies the other day that still has a system, and it made me realize how much I miss having a system. So, it's about time to change that. In the next couple of weeks, I'll be ripping my dash back apart to install the antenna adapter I forgot to when initially installing the headunit. I'll also be running my power wire, remote wire, and RCAs at that time, getting ready for the subs.

The subs and amp I'll be using at first will be 2 12" 2011 Kicker CVRs and a 700W Boss monoblock. I'm getting them on a trade soon, just a little temporary setup.

So yeah, I'll update when I do all that as well.

I hope to be getting the rims no later than Christmas.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived