'12 Chevy Sonic || Nexus 7 w/ 3SIXTY.1 || 1x12" DC LVL4 || DC 1.2K

Hell yea man!! Came out looking great so far! Just gotta finish it up!!

Thanks dude.

I wish I could paint it the color it originally was... I found a can of spray paint the exact color the dash was original, but being an official GM product, that shit was like $60 a can or something. So I'll probably end up with a black of some sort.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I hear ya, those OEM color matched paints are a wee bit too pricey, especially for such a small job like that. Whatever color you do go with, just make sure it's a flat or matte finish. Gloss looks really good, but when the sun hits it in the right spot, the glare gets really annoying.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Looks good man. Just one question since all the controls for the sonic run through the stock radio how you going to change setting with the nexus.

The only things that go through the headunit are the various chimes (seatbelt, turn signal, door open) and settings like On Star and DIC language. I only speak English, don't use OnStar, and hate the chimes, so it's a win-win-win all around. ;) I checked, all turn signals still work and whatnot, so everything is fine. Thanks for saying that though, I actually hadn't checked that until just now. You could have potentially saved me from being that asshole that doesn't use his turn signal... LOL

Anyway:

2013-05-08%2018.49.42.jpg
Still need to finish the paint on the Nexus, but everything is installed and working! I'll have a video or something up soon!

Whoot I helped lol now back to my build ^_^

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Turns out I need to look into things before jumping on them.

I didn't realize you can't use the 3SIXTY as an EQ when I only have an AUX input on it.

Anyone got suggestions on something I can do that with? Or somehow split a single RCA input to F/R/S RCAs?

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Well, I ordered something.

We'll see how this goes.

:peepwall:

Alright, it works perfectly.

I bought a cheap EQ that takes a single channel L/R RCA and splits it to F/R/S outputs. Ran from that to the 3SIXTY and everything is perfect. Every sounds great!

2008 Subaru Forester XT

good to hear that u got it worked out

Yeah everything is working perfect, now I just need to make it look pretty.

Thanks again for the smooth transaction on the 360!

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived