got my box in !!!!!!!!!!

i would get a fresh razor and trim the overhang in the port, then get a piece of MDF, make a 2in wide 45, paint it black and glue it into the port corner.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

wasnt the box basically free with the package deal skar had going for awhile?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I finally have everything installed, I shot the screws in at a angle and it worked.

My trunk is fully sealed and I have them driving towards the lid ( Legacy GT Limited Edition ) - I dont know if down the road it will cause an issue from "coming loose" after some use or not because the board it self is thick on the front panel, however since there was "little" edge to screw into Im sure it did not grip alot. I did pull on the lids to see if they would come loose and they did not.

As for the port, nothing is rounded its a perfect L shape. It seemed to do the job. I drove around the block with my deck @ low volume , Ive yet to tune anything, just to verify my connections. I had the amp gain barely up and everything else @ 0, nothing to cause damage just to make sure all my connections etc etc were solid and it worked, but called it a night because it was 1am.

Since I work from 11 - 8 and then train @ a gym from 9 - 11, plus eat like a tank. I have hardly no spare time during the week... I will mess with it more tonight and I brought my DMM to work, so going to play with the actual gains. I had it turned off on the ride this morning, so if anything happens Im 100% sure its not on my end and its on theirs.

I finally have everything installed, I shot the screws in at a angle and it worked.

My trunk is fully sealed and I have them driving towards the lid ( Legacy GT Limited Edition ) - I dont know if down the road it will cause an issue from "coming loose" after some use or not because the board it self is thick on the front panel, however since there was "little" edge to screw into Im sure it did not grip alot. I did pull on the lids to see if they would come loose and they did not.

As for the port, nothing is rounded its a perfect L shape. It seemed to do the job. I drove around the block with my deck @ low volume , Ive yet to tune anything, just to verify my connections. I had the amp gain barely up and everything else @ 0, nothing to cause damage just to make sure all my connections etc etc were solid and it worked, but called it a night because it was 1am.

Since I work from 11 - 8 and then train @ a gym from 9 - 11, plus eat like a tank. I have hardly no spare time during the week... I will mess with it more tonight and I brought my DMM to work, so going to play with the actual gains. I had it turned off on the ride this morning, so if anything happens Im 100% sure its not on my end and its on theirs.

If anything happens? Theirs?

I lost

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin