• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 300k miles its not an import anymore it's hugh heffner....

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I've been looking online and everyone talks about doing engine swaps I don't really know much about these and was wondering if anyone on here has ever done this and if so what the best engine to swap would be? Or can the 2.2l be built?

Edited by trpkkd

ehhh the 2.2 was hondas crappy motor "f22" is the engine code they were known for bad water pumps and bad headgasket issues..

but if it runs good n shit go for it bc around here you can send a car to junkyard and get 300 from it

^^hahaha cuz its not a B series?

Ive owned 2 F series and one H series....the H had seal problems and 400 bucks fixed that. I wouldn't call it overall "crappy"....however, I would call there auto transmissions worth shit.

I believe they are zero tolerance....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco