XS Power

NO. XP Series batteries are not designed to be used in under the hood applications. They are designed for secondary/supplemental power sources only. They will swell up if you put them under the hood, because they are not designed for the heat. Warranty will not be issued for any XP Series battery that is used in starting applications under the hood.

no they are ment to be used in the back for a battery bank. i would stick with the d series under the hood

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

NO. XP Series batteries are not designed to be used in under the hood applications. They are designed for secondary/supplemental power sources only. They will swell up if you put them under the hood, because they are not designed for the heat. Warranty will not be issued for any XP Series battery that is used in starting applications under the hood.

POST #22 HERE

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132241-xs-poweraudio-savings-smd-group-buy-2012-ends-4-13-12/page__st__20

well i have d3100's but don't fit in my stock location under the hood wanted to buy the other model for the group buy. So it won't stand the heat its not an electrical issue i figured having my d series would have been ok.

Just relocate the starting battery to the rear.

So you bought an expensive battery before measuring and knowing it would or wouldnt fit, and now, your looking to make another purchase thats not meant for the function you wanted/needed? Man, i wish i could afford those types of trial and error.... we all make mistakes, but sheeesh, Maybe do a little more reasearch or ASK FIRST before pulling out the wallet bro....

Edited by KyLar96

Why would u say that did it occur to u I bought a new car kept my equiptment?

Truth ... I would say try to modify or move battto rear