Audiopipe APK 5500 guts

theChief

If anyone has a different 5k amp, I'm curious to know what the rating on the larger capacitors is? This may shed some light on weather or not it is a similar board with cheap or the same components.

I heard these are close in price to other online companies Korean made amps. A little less than Crescendo.

^ beat me to it :)

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

I heard these are close in price to other online companies Korean made amps.

That would make perfect sense if it performs as well. The main difference with this is the warranty really. Audiopipe has a great "swap out" warranty that still applies to these. Hopefully ill never need to use it though.

One thing to note is that the only power rating put out by AP is P.M.P.O 5500 watts. On all of their other amps the RMS rating is identical to the PMPO rating.

tuned in for results. In your testing what all are you going to do? 12vlt 14vlt 16vlt? Imp 0.5ohm and up? Im sure you will include imp rise with your findings for total wattage etc.

EVERYTHING will be included. I will be testing it on a rather weak electrical system right now. Mechman 250 amp alt, 2 runs of knu 0g and about 200a/h worth of secondary storage. The alt charges at 14.4. The speakers in use will be 4 American bass XFL 15s wired to 0.5 ohms. I will find out the rise when testing. The total volume of the closure is around 18 cu ft with 250 in^2 of port tuned to 33 or 34. (i dont remember the box specs off the top of my head but i have them written and will post them later)

I have never ran AP and I would be skeptical of running a brand that is synonymous with cheap dirty power.. I know that there are people on this forum that would tell you that AP customer service sucks. I am interested to see what kind of numbers the amp puts out though. Like stated before though, it will most likely be good numbers as it is the same board as other Korean made 5k amps out there.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I'll be watching closely. This shal be guud

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived