• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ its not on there. and I don't wanna fill the stuff out to get a manual. But then tell me how it is 100w when I'm running 500w off each side and it hits harder and cleaner then my 200w each side stereo?...

I just told you it's 100W RMS per channel nothing more at all. I have quite a bit of experience with bose. (mostly negative)

And the amp won't do more then 100W RMS at 8 ohm.

WHy do you think you are unning 500w off each side? How do you know that? If you just hooked up some "500w" speakers, that means nothing.

harder and cleaner then your 200w stereo? If it actually is 200w RMS per side, then your ears deceive you. I doubt that your stereo is a true 200W RMS, a lot of people these days don't know what 200W RMS at 8 ohm is, especially not 500w at 8 ohm. And trust me 500w rms per side is insane inhouse.

EDIT: Skittles, i remember i saw that exact picture before , not posted by you, but someone who is banned. Can't remember his name though.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

^^ its not on there. and I don't wanna fill the stuff out to get a manual. But then tell me how it is 100w when I'm running 500w off each side and it hits harder and cleaner then my 200w each side stereo?...

I just told you it's 100W RMS per channel nothing more at all. I have quite a bit of experience with bose. (mostly negative)

And the amp won't do more then 100W RMS at 8 ohm.

WHy do you think you are unning 500w off each side? How do you know that? If you just hooked up some "500w" speakers, that means nothing.

harder and cleaner then your 200w stereo? If it actually is 200w RMS per side, then your ears deceive you. I doubt that your stereo is a true 200W RMS, a lot of people these days don't know what 200W RMS at 8 ohm is, especially not 500w at 8 ohm. And trust me 500w rms per side is insane inhouse.

Never said u were wrong. But it's 3 speakers a side. A 6 and 2 8 ohm. Rated at 120 200 and 150 rms. I know they probably don't do that thats just what they say. My stereo that one set of speakers came from was a 400w jvc. they had the 120 w speakers. And the same setup on that is way quieter and distorted sounding then the bose at about tge same volume

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Keep going , this is interesting ! Haha my first system was the mtx terminator 2 12's and terminator amp. It sure gave a bang for the buck! But it's long gone in the car accident I got into last June :(

That is a pretty good system for your first one, better than mine.... i have two Pyle plw10lb ($30 each) both were free air into the trunk.Are you OK from the car accident?

Thanks man, but unfortunately not.

• 1 month later...

had old audio dynamics c200 and b200 in my room and they sound crystal clear but cant go much lower than 6-8 ohms or will go into protect mode for about 3 secs

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived