so back in early feb i decided to look into getting a new car. im partial to fords so i started looking at the cars. i have a truck so thats no concern i wanted a gas saver/ family thing my wife can drive...(i refuse to teach her how to drive my truck since its a stick) but i looked at the focus first and then the fiesta grabbed my attention. after some looking and test driving i went with this one

2a59d453.jpg

249c8454.jpg

now my first thing on my to do list. was to rid of the hubcaps... i refuse to drive on them... so i started looking and found these on tire rack

21bb264b.jpg

only spent 440 on them total. thats with the needed tire pressure thing.

ba6da276.jpg

some installed pics

43b7d4a6.jpg

and then for my last thing for a while. was window tint. its to nice to not have... went with 15% with just the brow on the front

59b9e757.jpg

it turned out to be the same darkness of my truck. i had no idea what it was...

c92022cc.jpg

the next thing ima do is put some 8k HIDs in. both high and low beams since they all are on when highs on turned on.

now the down side to these cars... they have very small truck areas. the honda fit has way way more than this thing. but seeing as its brand new everything is still under warrantee for a while to come so im not putting a system in it (for now) gives me some time with my truck to mess with it some more.

When you do decide to dp a system i see some 8s deals in your future! Keep it clean man.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

When you do decide to dp a system i see some 8s deals in your future! Keep it clean man.

i was thinking 10s. lol

i like deep sound 15s usually. so10s would do me good.

but yeah i didnt bother to much to clean my truck. but im cleaning this dude all the time