Had a chance to sit and talk with my dad today for a couple hours. He's worked for the LA County Sheriff's Dept for 27 years and told me the county has been given funds to start hiring. So i've been staring at this http://www.lasdhq.org/recruitment/DST-154-Rebulletin.pdf?jobId=60004&PartnerId=25082&SiteId=5041&type=mail&JobReqLang=143&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=5041&JobSiteInfo=_5041&gqid=105 for the last hour or so. I'm halfway through my upper division credits for my BS in Criminal Justice, I can get quite a few recommendation letters, and the PT at the academy is a joke, so I know I have a good chance of making it.

I look at the house and cars my pops has, and all the money he's about to retire with, and its very tempting. BUT, I know they will go back and look through my Army medical records and, even though i'm physically recovered, hold the injuries against me. Decisions, decisions.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I would go for it brother... If it was me...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Other than the past injury(ies), whats holding you back man? It sounds like a sweet opportunity. Go for it man!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

The worst they can say is "No."

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

you never know if you dont try man go for it..all those cars and houses your old man has could all be yours in a couple of years

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Go For it Sir !!!

If I had it to do over again ... I would have joined the MS. Highway Patrol after getting out of the USAF ...

Honnestly, now that I think about it ... I should have reinlisted for another 6 years in the USAF ... I could be retired by now ...

Instead, I'm busting my Ass everyday as a Cable guy ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Go for it. My boy put himself through the academy and was a reserve for only two weeks before they hired him full time. He did say that the P.T was not that bad, but the test were kinda hard. My cousin just failed out the sherriffs academy a couple of weeks ago for his failing the search and seizure test ( which from my understanding is the hardest of any of the test and is the reason why most fail). Good luck if you go through with it, and keep us updated

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Ken,

Its better to give it a shot and be turned down than to sit there years later and say what if.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ken,

Its better to give it a shot and be turned down than to sit there years later and say what if.

THIS

Trust me, nothing worse then living your life with a "what if" hanging over your head. There is a few things I really wish I followed through with when I was younger ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Id go for it. I agree with kingsuv and n8 on the "what if" thing.

Im in criminal justice as well and sometimes wonder if I picking the right path.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png