So Nick No longer works at FI? Now who will answer?

Real96SS

Shawn fleming will be our new contact J.

Scott told me he will have a celly just for us dealers, once i get the number ill hit you up.

This is all new info to me also.

Just found out friday.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Is this the same shawn fleming who used to compete?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Werd.

He moved from FL to vegas.

He is in house now.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I already got an order from Shawn and he is great to deal with. He had a parts order out in less than a day after talking to him that I waited for for a long time. You guys won't have any trouble with Shawn IMO. If your having trouble getting a hold of Shawn I can forward your info to him but I won't give out his info, you can get that from him.

I hope for the best for Nick in his new endeavor, as I understand he has had his eye on that industry for sometime.

So don't be a stranger Nick and drop in once in awhile.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I already got an order from Shawn and he is great to deal with. He had a parts order out in less than a day after talking to him that I waited for for a long time. You guys won't have any trouble with Shawn IMO. If your having trouble getting a hold of Shawn I can forward your info to him but I won't give out his info, you can get that from him.

I hope for the best for Nick in his new endeavor, as I understand he has had his eye on that industry for sometime.

So don't be a stranger Nick and drop in once in awhile.

Can I please get this info!

or can u pm me and ill give u my info

my order is MIA. Id like to get this solved asap!

Nick said my order should allready been taken care of and I can't get a hold of shawn

And yes I've called the dlr line like 40 times lol its always busy, emailed too :( im getting left out here

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived