So Nick No longer works at FI? Now who will answer?

Real96SS

Cortez just send me your contact info etc... and your issue I can try to help. I don't work for AA/Fi but I will help ya by passing along a message. I never give out their info unless I am told it is ok by them. This goes for most major companies, I can pass along info but never give personal contact info out.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Yes I am out in Vegas. I am the one that was from FL and used to compete, and also have built alot of vehicles for other people and demo vehicles for companies. I have worked for Fi since it start but my job could be done from the east coast. Now things are changing and i moved out to Vegas. I'll do my very best to help you guys out with everything I can.

I can tell you nick won't be back to the forums at all. He is much happier where he is going to be at and has been wanting this for quite some time. I'm happy for him and yes he will be missed. Shawn is going to be the new point of contact and I'm sure Scott will be making some type of announcement when he gets around to it and yes this is the same shawn flemming that used to compete. I will keep my mouth shut on anything else.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Thanks for the phone call!

Everything is straightened out and im happy got 4 recones on the way :peepwall:

thanks again for the call after hours to get it all sorted out for me!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

can we PM you on here? or do you have a prefered email? i did email fi and got reply, but never got reply after. waited 3 weeks dont wanna hassle lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

• 2 months later...

^^ Thats interesting..

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)