TPI Scope Plus 440

I have had thisTPI 440 for a year used it only to set gains and adjust AVBM on my mechman alt.

comes with case, charger, alligator clips, test leadsand of course main unit 9/10 because its used 10/10 on function.

$170 PAYPAL shipped FEDEX GROUND within 48 states only. ANOTHER PRICE DROP to $170 shipped

text at 2104546617

DSC06083.jpg

checking my battery resting voltage.

DSC06081.jpg

Thanks for looking!

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

YES SIR! If anyone is interested please feel free to call or text me at 210 454 8817 for the quickest response please. I am having a ton of personal issues might be going to do a 6 month bid and I'm trying to get my family situated car wise in case I'm gone for awhile they hopefully wont have to worry about maintenance on the cars that are running. It's pretty hectic my court date may 2 so if they decide to keep me at least I helped as much as I could here at home.

Again thanks.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

tried texting the number... saying wrong person??

interested man

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

someone from new york called and I talked to them this morning but let him know that I'm waiting on board members that have shown interest to reply. I'm not going to skip anyone. The number is working, I will wait until tonight to hear from board members and I guess I'll move down the list.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived