My battery arrived damaged. What are my options?

So I finally was able to be home to meet the fed ex guy today to sign for my bat..

I just opened it to look at the new shiney (sp?) battery i literally just got the guy as i was walking out the door to go to work, and opened it left it on the table and left for work..

I came home oh... about an hour ago and gave it a better look and just ya know admiring the xs goodness lol and I noticed a crack on the sticker, there is actually a small buldge and a dent on the corner you can see the plastic warping or w.e its white meaning its stretched or bent or w.e any way im rambling now but, i bought it through the audio savings group buy so i know its not really xs's problem per say but I was just wondering if is ok like fuctionally.. its resting at 13.1v..

pic

563430_10150942059182796_527012795_13099475_1013019980_n.jpg

Of course I def didnt drop it or nothing the box it came in looks ok.. i could take pics of that if needed it didnt seem damaged so idk when this may have happened its pretty skimpy on the side packing but looks ok.

I mean its def a negative my brand new battery is got a dent on it... :/ and I guess id have to take that up with audiosavings.. but I dont want to pay return shipping on a 75lb battery .. kinda sux idk..

anyway what do you guys think?

and btw idk if i should just repost this is the audiosavings section.. ill just wait before i do that, but if any mod wants to move it if they think it should be in there instead, thats cool.

Thanks,

P4Killer

This is a repost of something I put in the xs power section I asked there about the functionality of the battery and im asking here about the customer service options regarding the battery.. I don't mean to be redundant or just post everywhere obnoxiously, it kinda sux this happened anyway ill provide a link to the other thread for transparencys' sake..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

call audiosavings CS.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/139335-got-my-bat-today-damaged-a-little-is-it-an-issue/

There's the link..

And.ill.call tom I just wanted to.post this up real quick as.its my only viable outlet for help at this time of night. Thanks btw.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Yea I will.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

So I called a few minutes ago..

I told her ya know I received my battery and the casing was damaged..

She was like oh so you just need a new case then.. :Doh: I was like lol no it doesnt work like that..

long story short they issued me an RMA# and when itold her that Im not going to pay return shipping on a 75lb package that came damaged to me.. thats like $80 to ship it on top of $270.. they issued me a return shipping label as well..

She was like ok let me look, oh IT IS a 75 lb package.. oh ok then.

Anyway it sucks i gotta wait and play hide and go seek with the fedex delivery guy again since the package comes direct sign they wont let my leasing office sign for it.. but w.e I guess

Hopefully I can get an undented battery next time :/

Edited by P4killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

It sounds like you spoke to someone in my processing department, who normally dont deal with the products. I apologize for any confusion.

We'll have this taken care of, get you out a new battery soon. If you need any mor ehelp, dont hesitate to PM me or email me [email protected]

:)

Oh no its fine I understand. Now I just wait.. but its fine thanks for the reply though.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

another satisfied customer. reason why i use audiosavings as much as i can. i had a mix up once with them as wel,l fixed right away love the cs over there.

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png