97 Toyota Tercel 2 12 MTX JH5512-4 Hifonics BRZ1200.1d

You doin a SQ build? LOL

I don't think for what you're doing you'll need any fill in your box. What dimensions do you have to work with in your trunk?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

No, I'm not saying they're the best, there's actually no such thing as the best sub or brand, because there's a lot factors, like how you installed everything, what you want them to do, and what box/enclosure you put them in, there's so many factors, it's really hard to compare, which is why we don't have or allow VS Threads

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

But the companies you see here tend to be better built than your typical mainstream sub, like Kicker, Mtx, Alpine, etc

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

You doin a SQ build? LOL

I don't think for what you're doing you'll need any fill in your box. What dimensions do you have to work with in your trunk?

haha, well shit, my system makes most the kids at school look like i'm doing SQ, they turn their's to 45 and everything is distorted so bad and it's not even louder while i'm sitting at 20 :P but I was just curious really.

my trunk total has 9.3^3, i can measure what can actually be used tomorrow. :) if i just make the box deep

edit before posting: i'm an idiot. do you think I could angle it in to fit this into my trunk? 103sydz.png

I'm sure you'll need the measurements of the opening of the trunk. if this is the case I can just say to hell with trunk space and get the soundstreams :)

your post inspired me to stop being lazy and go do it <3

i have the skars and i can vouch for them amazing quality with amazing sq best sounding speakers ive ever heard. if you get these tune low like 28 - 30 for the best sq.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Well, I know you guys all said Skar, but i'm being stubborn, I just really want some Soundstreams :P

the above calculations in that picture are wrong by the way, I recently made a topic about building a new box and need some help.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/139864-2-t6-12-soundstreams-a-tight-space-ported/ here it is, thanks <3