• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may help(preference) if there are two inputs one the dist block. ground them to seperate parts just to be sure...Some people think seperate pats mean the same part in different places. but try and ground one to what the seat bolt (example dont do that though haha) and one to the frame if you can (again just an example)

It may help(preference) if there are two inputs one the dist block. ground them to seperate parts just to be sure...Some people think seperate pats mean the same part in different places. but try and ground one to what the seat bolt (example dont do that though haha) and one to the frame if you can (again just an example)

..... why???

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

..... why???

Lol yeah... Why? Thats pretty pointless

Bose = Buy other sound equipment.

i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?

Haha i personally don't care to much. but some people feel as if have the block grounded to to spots is better. if you picked one spot for both, and it was just a sucky ground well that sucks so for some people ifs just to make sure its a solid ground, not so much to make it any better lol. again. its totallll preference

Haha i personally don't care to much. but some people feel as if have the block grounded to to spots is better. if you picked one spot for both, and it was just a sucky ground well that sucks so for some people ifs just to make sure its a solid ground, not so much to make it any better lol. again. its totallll preference

a bad ground is a bad ground regardless of where you put it...

grounding amps to multiple spots on your vehicle isnt preference its more for someone who doesnt know what there doing... ideally you would want to have all your gounds going to 1 spot then from that 1 spot you want to go directly to neg of battery where there is no chance of a "sucky ground"?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i smell a noob in the air trying to give advice maybe, preference, its ok, what ever you want, just an example, kind of advice.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick