" Relay for Life " donations and fundraiser to fight cancer!

Our team is doing GREAT! Apparently i was wrong on the 1500+ from our fundraiser, its more like $1700 we raised. Then on tuesday, we raised 300+ from our little ceasers fund raiser. Then today was our city wide " Relay for LIfe" garage sale and it looks like we hittin close to $600 just from that. We have 1 more little ceasers fund raiser this tuesday and thats it, just the normal ask for donations stuff after that till the relay.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Lord knows I'll probably benifit personally from any work done by the cancer association in the future. I donated what I could. I'm sorry I didnt make it to the lunch. Wish I could have.

I hope more people on this forum come together to help support this cause. Ive seen it done here before and it was pretty amazing to see the community step up and help.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I fucking hate cancer! If cancer was an individual I would murder its ass. Its hard watching a child go thru somthing like this. And the treatment is almost as bad as the disease. Fucking terrible nightmare.

Lord knows I'll probably benifit personally from any work done by the cancer association in the future. I donated what I could. I'm sorry I didnt make it to the lunch. Wish I could have.

I hope more people on this forum come together to help support this cause. Ive seen it done here before and it was pretty amazing to see the community step up and help.

Thank you Skittles for the donation! Yea I feel you on that one, any research on cancer can help ALL of us. I was hoping that i would see some more support to from the forum too , but its coo.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

• 4 weeks later...

Relay is next week! Come on out and support a good cause. All day and night, so anytime is good.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

I'm running the sound system for two coming up (already did one) here in Kentucky, so I'll be out there with you all. One in Morehead, KY on Friday (6/1) and in Louisa two weeks following (6/15), it's a great cause and always a friendly crowd.

POTATO!