Walled Saturn SC2 with 4 15's...first ever dual alternator saturn sc2

i went and picked up the car today from the guy that was making the dual alternator bracket. so now its official: this is the FIRST AND ONLY dual alternator saturn sc2 in the WORLD. im pretty excited to be able to say that. the second alternator is a 275amp from ohio generator, but it maxes out at 299amps. the alternator in the factory location is a 160amp from ohio generator that maxes out at 181amps. but enough talking, whos ready for pictures?

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

he also added an idler pulley below the alternator to avoid any squealing from the power steering

IMAG0271.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a forum member named pioneer~saturn with dual alternators. now his might not be an SC2 tho, that i'm unsure of

EDIT: either way, 2 alts in a tiny car is pretty handy for sure. bracket looks good

not to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a forum member named pioneer~saturn with dual alternators. now his might not be an SC2 tho, that i'm unsure of

EDIT: either way, 2 alts in a tiny car is pretty handy for sure. bracket looks good

his isnt an sc2...but they are very similar...practically the same engine...but different model car

i have the sedan sl2 lol how does the motor even stay running with both of those lmao

it runs fine...no problems so far...but i havent wired up the 2nd alternator yet...so we'll see how it goes once its wired up

I hate that car, but you know the system makes it cool.... Nice job man thats a slammin set up

thanks?

WAYYYYYY bigger ports and you shouldnt seperate the subs do one big box and a giant port but not to big

i didnt build the box...had a stereo shop do it since i live in a dormitory...i wanna eventually rebuild the wall but it wont be til after i move out of this dormitory

I hate that car, but you know the system makes it cool.... Nice job man thats a slammin set up

thanks?

Yes was a complement... I just dont like that make and model... I like your car because what you have done to it

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Archived