i have an 03 volkswagen gti and just ordered a dc audio 175.4, what are some suggestions of good components to pair up with that ? no price limit , but the best bang for the buck ! i looked up hertz but couldnt find anywhere to purchase them.... also with any suggestions could you put up a link to specs or maybe place of purchase. thanks for your time !

http://www.elettromedia-usa.com/locator/index.php Go here and input your zip code to find a local dealer. There you can get a demo of them and see if you actually like them, then you know also were you can purchase. From my understanding, wooferetc. is not authorized to sell hertz, and do NOT buy off ebay, they are likely fakes.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

woofersetc is on ebay too !

Most car audio internet shops have a store on ebay.

No price limit ? Find some FOCAL K series. they will love your amp, even if they're ratde for 80-100 w rms per side.

I run my 165 KP set with a 2 x 160 amp (Sundown sax 50.4 bridged at 4 Ohms) for more than a year. This set is 6 or 7 years old !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

The only internet shop that i know of that has hertz is wooferetc. and they are not authorized retailers. From my understanding, there is no where to buy hertz on the net. A lot of the Hertz that you see on ebay are the fakes from malaysia. When you buy a set of 750 componets for 300, that should throw up a red flag that something isnt right. The term " to good to be true" comes to mind.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Take a look at the ssa store. I think they have some great Bravox comps.

Or you could look for a set of JBL gti 508 or 608 for "cheap". I've never listened to them but I usually trust JBL products (not the entry level ones though !). I found one set lately for $229. But I did not get it : I had no use for it :)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.