by gones be by gones. I can forgive

well i hope jp will put up a build log for us? i am intrested its 10 18" ffs everyone should want to see what it dose with new shop building it...

curious as to what happend before the perma ban him. but guess not our buinsess..

It's in good hands with James, maybe he'll get around to doing his personal Tahoe "rebuild" sometime around 2014 or so. lmao

Edited by ctdv55

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5 Sedan

Mechman 320 Amp Alternator

XS Power D2400

Alpine CDE-HD149BT

Stinger RCA's

Ampere Audio 150.4

4 Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5"s and 2 Super Tweeters Per Door (For now)

Few goodies coming soon for the trunk.

Many more people should follow your example.Its takes more energy to dislike someone than it does to just forgive them.I am guilty of this myself.Not knowing the back story to it all I can tell that it wasn't anything petty and your still able to go out your way to forgive him an even unban him.Leaders set the example and I think this is a really good example.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Life is too short really. So +1 from me. We all piss people off, no matter what we do. Its life! I don't know the back story, but I hear stories, and stories is what I take it as. Unless I have actual proof ya know. Its a lot of money to spend for a shitfuck like he got.

I mean no offence... but I guess thats what you get when you cant build it yourself :fing34:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Steve, do what you think you gotta...but forgiven or not, un-banned or not, dude still kinda gives me the pedo-bear-underage-demo-douche-in-his-parents-basements creeps. Karma is a bitch...All good though, he dont live near me, and I dont gotta deal with him so it dont really matter.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I had never even heard about any animosity between you guys, lol. Well, glad you're clearing the air of whatever it was. Props. I've always liked JP because he's a fellow Mississippi bass head, I don't follow y'alls personal lives. :P

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

I tryed to tell his dumb as the instal was wrong. But I got banned from his youTube. It was stupid to trust the "kingofbass" to build somthing that would dwarf his own. But hey I was told I didn't know anything and there would he a loading wall and it was enough airspace. Steve's name got thru in for some reason and I shut that down quick. But some people just are ignorant. O well I tryed to warn the guy. Before hand. I'm not trying to dis anyone. But it probly will piss some off. But I think its cool for you man to let it go. Your a truly a good man for that. I hate jp and his selfishness. He got his in the end. Maybe things will move forward now and soars heal. I will never support him or anything to do with him. I won't go in to detail on my reasons why. He knows and that's all that matters. But way to go Steve your the man! Probly a better one than my self. I'm not as forgiving. I hope he learned somthing. We all make misstkes thru life. The bad thing is not learning from them.

Steve, do what you think you gotta...but forgiven or not, un-banned or not, dude still kinda gives me the pedo-bear-underage-demo-douche-in-his-parents-basements creeps. Karma is a bitch...All good though, he dont live near me, and I dont gotta deal with him so it dont really matter.

:rofl:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

JP always lurked the site anyways, so his name being on here isnt much different, still a feg IMO :shrug:

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------