by gones be by gones. I can forgive

can u put pics of what you guys are talking about? lol

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

I mean no offence... but I guess thats what you get when you cant build it yourself :fing34:

would you even know where to start on a build that large? were not talking building a box and throwing it in your truck

I'm sure with a little bit of help from this forum I could figure it out. A person can do anything he sets his mind to. And for the record I'm damn proud of my truck.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I mean no offence... but I guess thats what you get when you cant build it yourself :fing34:

would you even know where to start on a build that large? were not talking building a box and throwing it in your truck

I'm sure with a little bit of help from this forum I could figure it out. A person can do anything he sets his mind to. And for the record I'm damn proud of my truck.

dude i couldnt do a build that large either just saying that not everyone can so why down a person just because they cant do something

I don't mean to down him. But if he tried hard enough he could learn. I agree what happened was bad. And I ment no disrespect to you either so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

That's not the only reason people are down on him. And by the way why do you give a shit about him so much? Let him say somthing about it if he has a problem. He's a big boy just cause he live with momma don't mean he can't defend him self. Well it might lol

But the topic is let by gones be by gones an to forgive. So forgive me if I've been harsh. And I guess I will forgive jp also. I hope things go better for the poor guy after waisting all that cash.

well at least your the bigger person steve i doubt price will change how he thinks like this comment he left on a youtube vid

I went to order both of these the other day to give to my installer as a tip/gift, Then I caught wind of meade trash talking me on his forum.So Ill pass on that. But like your vids as usual brian =D

THELIFEOFPRICE 1 week ago 6 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif