by gones be by gones. I can forgive

I have nothing against the guy personally but as someone once said to me you can do 1000 great things in life that people can sometimes never remember but they will never forget the 1 bad thing you have done.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I have nothing against the guy personally but as someone once said to me you can do 1000 great things in life that people can sometimes never remember but they will never forget the 1 bad thing you have done.

You can say that about anyone tho.

I'll can admit I done some fucked up shit in the past, mostly to people that had it coming and got seriously hurt, but I still made the decision to do it... guess it kinda makes me a bad person, but it always shows how i stick by my friends.

no one is perfect.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I had some issues with JP and the choices he made but i have never held a personal grudge against the guy. Here is to turning over a new lease on life here on SMD... Hope James sets you up right this time JP... Welcome back bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 4 months later...