2003 yukon denali with bose amp integration

So i want to install an amp in my friends yukon denali and it has bose premium sound and i want ti keep it stock but i cant find any integration units that say the specific model and year and that are compatible with bose so if u guys have any experience with them just point me in the right direction

Pac sells something to retain the factory amp when installing a aftermarket head unit.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

So i installed the line output converter that i got at walmart and i hook it up the two front speakers and i am barely getting the subs to move idk if i did something wrong or if the output converter is low quality can any help me im installing it a in a 2003 yukon denali with bose premium sound

The Bose system has filters on it from the factory. If you tapped into speaker outputs then you won't get any bass because it is filtered out. You need to take off the side panel in the back and tap into the sub output.

My friend had the exact truck and I made the same mistake first time I installed equipment.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived