2003 yukon denali with bose amp integration

U can use the loc u got just find the subwoofer + & - and bang away. Just remember that with bose systems the higher u turn it up the bass fades .

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

You need to get a better LOC. I recommend the Axxess one. Also you tapped into the front drivers side positive and negative? And you got the midrange factory wiring right?

I tap the 2 front speaker both right and left idk if those are the midrange since the sub is inside the center console i think? I might be wrong

The Bose system has filters on it from the factory. If you tapped into speaker outputs then you won't get any bass because it is filtered out. You need to take off the side panel in the back and tap into the sub output.

My friend had the exact truck and I made the same mistake first time I installed equipment.

What side panel? Are u talking about the harness behind the headunit

Erm, Not sure if it's the same, but in a '00 Escalade the factory amp was in the center console. Had to take out the entire thing to get to it, but only took like 15 minutes.

Well i been searching in other forums and some say that i have to remove the two fronti seats in order for me to be able to remove the center console

The sub wires are right below the cupholders. Just pop out that panel.

It pulls straight up.

Colors are green with white stripe and blue with white stripe i think.

The sub is dvc so there will be 2 twisted pairs they are all by themselves. They connect to a 4 pin white plug down in there.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ok so finally after a few trial and error i found the sub + and - wires in the stock amp wirimg harness and the aftermarket amp and subs hit hard but now i have encountered a problem i cant control the volume i only have options off or on high can anyone help me

By the way the 2 wires for the stock sub is orange with black stripe and the other is green if anyone wants to know

By the way nasty1 u were totally right the higher i turn the volume the quieter the system sound although i cant lower it

Archived