How To: ELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/Fit

I went to radio shack, autozone and lowes and they don't have the relay and idk where to find the dam resistor lol

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

All of your local stores need to start stocking up then lol. Just order it all from parts express, it'll be cheaper :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Alright ill do that. Only thing is my first comp im going to is Saturday.

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

All you gotta do at the comp is keep your RPMs at about 2,000 to keep voltage drop to a minimum. But I'd say throw the order in at parts express right now and hopefully they'll ship today.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No problem at all man! Let me know how it turns out or if you have any questions with the install or anything!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Edited post 4 to include the wire colors for Honda Fit.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I tried doing this yesterday and it did not work for me. Flicking the switch did however make the car rev higher for like half a second but went down to normal. I say rev higher as in the sound it makes when you turn the ac on. Im going to double check all the connections soon but I have a question. Would me not having an ac make this not work? ( thinking that the ac is tied into the eld.) And I noticed it says the ground for the switch grounds with the head unit. I didn't ground it with the radio. How important is it that its grounded with it. Thanks and awesome right up!

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

Archived