How To: ELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/Fit

The ELD controls when the computer switches the alternator into H.O. mode, the bypass lets YOU control when the alternator goes into H.O. mode. The ELD is designed to reduce the alt output so it will put less stress on the engine. It's a Honda thing, they do this to make it run more efficient and get better gas mileage.

Ninja'd by the Llama :ninja:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The ELD controls when the computer switches the alternator into H.O. mode, the bypass lets YOU control when the alternator goes into H.O. mode. The ELD is designed to reduce the alt output so it will put less stress on the engine. It's a Honda thing, they do this to make it run more efficient and get better gas mileage.

Ninja'd by the Llama :ninja:

This. However, I think other manufactures have a similar thing.

Yessir. Each manufacturer has some kind of way to regulate voltage in some sort of way, and there is usually a product on the market to bypass it or work around it. To the best of my knowledge, there are no bypasses on the market for the Hondas out there. So keep_hope_alive on the Accord forums did a lot of research and figured out what needs to be done to bypass the ELD. I went ahead and did the bypass just to confirm that it worked, and I did my own little write-up about it over here because I feel it would be a huge benefit to the Honda drivers in the car audio game.

:)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Very helpful thread! I'd like to see an addition to Acura Integra. Stupid ELD is gaye on mine as well. I need to find where that stupid ELD is located in my teg.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db