How To: ELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/Fit

Got a Singer 200amp HO, D5100R under the hood plus D3100 in the back w/ (4) runs of 1/0 of Stinger HPM OFC wires. Big 3 is also completed with Stinger 1/0. I don't run my AB500.1 daily anymore because of this reason. Using the AP3K @ 1 ohm now :nuts: After an hour of beating at high volume while driving, Finally saw it dips into 13.9v once.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Yea you're electrical should be more than enough to keep it charging with minimal voltage drop. The bypass will help, just got a chance to see mine in action for an hour on the way to class. Windows down and the radio up, the voltage finally settled at 13.4 at idle, flipped my switch and brought it back up to a 14.4 and didn't drop under the 14's the entire way to class.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That'll be sweet if I can hold the volt at idle... add another D3100 and I should be playing around with the 5k again. My setup dips into the low 12's at burp during comp.

Powered by: Sundown Audio

just remember that at idle, the alt isnt spinning fast enough to produce its maximum amperage.

and only boosting your cars rpm/smaller pully i believe is going to solve that.

all the eld bypass does is tell the alt "hey dumbass, theres a load in case you didnt notice!"

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

@cjvue

If you can take a picture of your fuse box, I can get a little more info about your ELD. I think in your year, the ELD is part of the fuse box and can't be removed.... But we'll work around that. So if you can take pics of the box with and without the cover on, and from different angles showing some wires going into the box, I can pin point the ELD. I'm pretty sure the wire colors are the same though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

just remember that at idle, the alt isnt spinning fast enough to produce its maximum amperage.

and only boosting your cars rpm/smaller pully i believe is going to solve that.

all the eld bypass does is tell the alt "hey dumbass, theres a load in case you didnt notice!"

My HO alt does have smaller pulley as an FYI...

@ OP, I'll get a pic here shortly.