i would like to be a supporting member but i dont have a paypal. and i work at mcdonalds lol.. i get my car audio stuff because i used to work at the shop were i get my stuff so i can get a discount and make payments.. and yeah ima noob too. :)

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

i would call myself a Community Pillar... dont do as much posting here any more... sadly work has taken over too much

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I guess on this site I am considered a noob, but I actively participate in two other forums, where my post count is pretty high. This site for me is mostly a learning and listening place as I think my car audio knowledge is pretty basic, but I am reading a whole bunch, keeping my mouth shut of useless banter because I dont think i need to be a post whore to be a strong participant. You wont find me using all the acronyms that people use cause I dont think every sentence is supposed to end with "lol" followed by a period.

New to forums , NO. new to this one , YES. But I love this site. Hell I spend more time here than I do my other forums now.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

yeah... I fall under the the ' ADDICT ' category.. where.. it doesnt matter what someone posts, you responf to it, and will talk about anything at any time.. willing to fight for someone that runs an off brand woofer, or willing to stick your neck on the line for whats right.. A person that is totally random and can never be predictable.. yes an addict... every forum has them, and this one has many many many of them..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend