Well then again it really may have gotten fucked up in shipping. Maybe ups was pulling a FedEx and just threw shit over the fence. But then again it's still not your fault. Didn't you select the "no returns" option?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Well then again it really may have gotten fucked up in shipping. Maybe ups was pulling a FedEx and just threw shit over the fence. But then again it's still not your fault. Didn't you select the "no returns" option?

This is a possibility. Since ive been selling on ebay alot ive been shipping at one spot since its right around the corner and the guy told me that if you pack it yourself then they are not responsible for any damaged items during shipping. If you pack it yourself its YOUR responsibility to make sure its packed safely.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Yep^^^ If its an expensive item I package it securely how I want it too and then hand them the box and make them "package" the item so its covered lol. You could give UPS a subwoofer and they would just throw some packing peanuts in there and its "good packing" for them but you use foam pieces, wood crates and cardboard to stop the item from moving and its considered bad packing

yea i put used as is and no returns and no warrenty, i made sure to get inurence and track and deliviery comformation on it i did every lil thing i could to make sure it went directly to him and was in perfect condition when he recieved it.

Well shit, if you put all that "no returns" or "warranty" and everything.. "as-is", wtf is he supposed to get money back for?

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.