wow, i had almost forgotten about this thread..... my biomechanical half sleeve is finished, eventually, im gonna get it done all the way up my arm......

BEFORE:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AFTER:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got two more nautical stars on my back , on the shoulder blades, plus a tattoo I had laser removal, zapped seven times on the right upper arm. Hoping to get it covered with some japanese style work after the tax return shows up....The tattoo above the left sleeve is of a native american contemporary dancer... Long story from a long time ago- but that is what tattoos are about right?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

thanks !!!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 2 months later...

kinda an old bump...but i got a new one so i wanna post it :)

Posted Image

the cross is a couple years old. the wings and phrase is new. 'Solamente Dios puede juzgarme' meaning Only God can judge me. wings will be filled in the 6th :) cant wait. just some grey/black shading for the wings. not big on color

• 1 month later...

I got two, first is of a celtic warrior that looks like he is trying to rip out of my chest (over my heart since im irish) and the second is the Star Of Life and my actual EKG strip running through it on my upper back from shoulder to shoulder since im an EMT (soon to be paramedic) and it is my life..

.....and I just realized i dont have any pics......

Archived