My boy just hit me up friday with my tat. My first was nearly 10 years ago when i turned 18. Its a portrait of my grandfather who passed away jan09. The pic was taken dec08 when lil matt finally came home from the hospital

grandpa.jpg

DSCN5193.jpg

he has been doin tats for about a year. I love it and i think it turned out good.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

IMG_0583.jpg

this was for a buddy of mine that was murdered in '07

currently the only tat I got but I wanna start sleeves soon (after I save up a bit more money)

Current Ride

'95 Cutlass Ciera

Pioneer DEH-P8300UB HU

Alpine SPR-69C Rears

Boston S35 dash speakers

Crescendo Audio CCX65's glassed in the doors

Sundown audio SAX-100.4

Kicker ZX1500.1

Fusion PP-SW150 15" sub (switching to something better when I get some cash)

Rockford Fosgate RCF2D

optima yellow top D75

stinger 1/0 gauge wiring

• 4 weeks later...

here's one of mine.

regular light

DSCN2341.jpg

Black light

IMG00188-20100614-0443.jpg

I don't know much about tattoos but damn this is cool!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

here's one of mine.

regular light

DSCN2341.jpg

Black light

IMG00188-20100614-0443.jpg

I have been thinking about getting some work with some of this type of ink. How long have you had this and how does the ink hold up does it fade and loose the effect after a while? I mean I know it will fade some but how much does of its "pop" does it loose? hahaha

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i dont feel like showing the world my over-weightness.....but here is a pic of minez from '94. I have a few more then that now and these ones pictured are about to get a make-over very shortly. Im actually going to get my sleeve on my left arm started in the coming months.....got an artist on the job right now.

stevecolarado.jpg

man i was young in them dayz!! All you youngsters, dont worry, you will age far faster then you think you will hahah. Anyway i dont think ANYONE on this board has ever seen that pic :D

Old School pic right there

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I have been thinking about getting some work with some of this type of ink. How long have you had this and how does the ink hold up does it fade and loose the effect after a while? I mean I know it will fade some but how much does of its "pop" does it loose? hahaha

I've had mine for 3 1/2 years and never touched up and never lost its POP ive had 4 different types of UV ink used on my skin and this brand hold the best. I can't remember the name of it ill find it and post it asap.

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

Example of what not to do. Currently my only tat got done when I was 18 in some dudes kitchen with a home made gun, I wanted it to look like scripture, not shit. But meh, I still like it. Eventually i'll pony up 400 and get someone to make it look good. Fans of Pulp Fiction will pick it out right away.

7820_179164829516_625984516_3819545_2667922_n.jpg

7820_179164839516_625984516_3819546_2598501_n.jpg

EDIT: YOU WILL IGNORE THE MAN BOOBIES

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived