• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Nothing special. Just a piece I got done today. Getting back to my sleeve in a couple weeks.

20130406_190902-1_zps90f9fd9f.jpg

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

• 3 months later...
update 6 1/2 hours of color added to tiger on left sleeve

tiger_session_2_7-16-13_6andhalf_hours_1

tiger_session_2_7-16-13_6andhalf_hours_2

tiger_session_2_7-16-13_6andhalf_hours_3

2 DC Audio 5.0K's DB Drive A7 175.4 mids and highs amp Birch Box with 2 DC lvl 5 15's 2 shuriken sk-bt100 and 2 XS power D2400 batteries and 1 yellow top up front1 Mechman 320 ALT 2 db drive super tweeters 2 orion neo 8" in front doors 2 db pro audio 6.5 in the rear doors fully dynamatted

Not really into the art myself but some of the lines are beautiful. That green, purple, with greys really make it look awesome.

The coloring on the tiger is beautiful. Simply beautiful. The artist truly understands color saturation and his blends are incredible. I love the white, orange, yellow almost gold effect, with the tuffs of fur to contrast. Makes me wish I had enough money to finish my armor sleeve. I got 3 hours in and now all money is towards every other project, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'll grab some pics of the started armor sleeve

9zym.jpg

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

update 6 hours color added to left sleeve

7-27-13

7-27-13_koidragon_6hours_color.jpg

2 DC Audio 5.0K's DB Drive A7 175.4 mids and highs amp Birch Box with 2 DC lvl 5 15's 2 shuriken sk-bt100 and 2 XS power D2400 batteries and 1 yellow top up front1 Mechman 320 ALT 2 db drive super tweeters 2 orion neo 8" in front doors 2 db pro audio 6.5 in the rear doors fully dynamatted

Archived