• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I got my first tattoo in 2012 when i was 19. When the owner of the shop drew it up, it looked great. Then when he finished it looked like complete shit, and I was pissed since it was in honor of my grandfather. The left is the work he did (Immortal Ink in Warsaw, VA). He always did good work on all the tatt's my buddy got from him, but for whatever reason mine got fucked up.

931179BD-08F7-4D38-B223-DDC8E5A675D1_zps

It looks crooked, but it's just the way I have my arm so I can take the picture. The right side is how Katie at Maximum Tattoo in Deerfield, IL fixed it. She did pretty good for free-handing it, and it's still not the greatest tattoo, but it's a hell of a lot better than it was and im not embarrassed about it anymore. Just thought I'd share. My next is going to be a dream catcher with a wolfs head on my side, hopefully before the end of this year.

• 2 years later...

Excited march 8 go in to finish my left arm . It’s been awhile hard to find time to sit for 4 hours at a time .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived