Show off your tattoos. If you don't have any, tell us what you think of ours.

To me tattoos describe a person more than anything. They're forever and you see how someone is by what they have on them. It's more than just gettin some ink done to be cool, they all tell a story somehow.

This one I got cause I'm part Irish.

Posted Image

This one was my first tattoo, my nickname since I was 14.

Posted Image

The top one I got first. It means alot to me, started out when I used to skate and kept screwing up and gettin hurt. Then when I was in basic training we had to yell it out as we got smoked for screwing up. The faces are a twist on the drama masks you've prolly seen elsewhere, laugh now, cry later. Kinda also goes with the tattoo above it too.  The face on the left was a pre-design off the wall, the face on the right was drawn to match/contrast it.

Posted Image

This one I got cause my friend and I were at a shop and he was gettin his sleeve touched up some. Well I had to shit, so while I was on the throne, I yelled BOMBS AWAY!!!! I went out and got the book, picked out a missile from WWII and added the letter design.

Posted Image

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bombs away tattoo was meant to be funny in a way....I yelled that every time I took a crap for the next few weeks. Mostly when I was drunk. The Pokey thing came from the show GUMBY...I had a shirt w/ gumby on it and friends started calling me gumby...didn't sound right to us. The horses name was pokey, sounded better to us. I also played football my freshman year in HS and I was the fastest wideout on the team. Made sense there too....kinda like being 7' tall and everyone calling you Tiny...or being in a wheelchair and everyone calling you speedy...the name just stuck after that.

Archived