KyLar96 Feedback

Kyle and Laura went out of their way to help me find an old part for a rockford fosgate amp that I hadn't been able to locate anywhere else. He shipped it extremely fast and was great to work with. He even sent pictures before he sent it to make sure it was the correct connectors for what I had. I would highly recommend him and was very impressed with everthing that transpired. I wish the best for them and if they need anything, I hope to be able to return the help they provided me with someday.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is awesome to deal with very quick to ship and a straight laced guy all around.... If you are thinking of dealing with him in the future then I say hell ya.... Thanks for the hookup on MW3 bro

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

This is my first feedback thread so here it goes.

Bought a Cache CBR Bass Restorer off of him, he packaged the box very well & snug, shipped extremely fast (less than a week), came with all original parts & even left some funny motivational words on the flaps of the box. Definitely buy from him again & suggest him to anybody that wants to buy something from him.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

KyLar96 is an amazing seller. Super fast shipping and phenomenal communication! Great couple to deal with.

My item was shipped nice and snug and looks mint!

I would never hesitate from buying from them again. Awesome people!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

KyLar96 is an amazing seller. Super fast shipping and phenomenal communication! Great couple to deal with.

My item was shipped nice and snug and looks mint!

I would never hesitate from buying from them again. Awesome people!

Hey buddy,.. thanks for the words, and again, (i guess laura and i are just lucky with buyers) the pleaseure was all ours, and would deal all day everyday with ones like yourself... and happy marrige bro.....good luck to you 2 as well!!!..... (after 17 years here,.get a dog, it helps :drink40: )

kyle and laura

funny you say to get a dog, i got one right before we got married lol

thanks again for the kind wishes and i cant wait to use it!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 4 months later...

Bought a D3100 battery from Kyle. Shipping was extremely fast and the price was great! Unfortunately, UPS didn't handle it so carefully and dropped it on it's corner somewhere along the way, damaging the case significantly. It might still be useable, but rather that worry about it's usability or argue about the degree of damage, Kyle instantly refunded my money. 100% stand-up guy!! Would definitely work with him again!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Awesome Deal with Kylar!! I asked him to hold a head unit he was selling for a few days until I had the funds and he did without a problem!!!! The head unit came packaged great. It looked like the box had never been opened! The HU looks and functions beautifully. Amazing price and an awesome deal! He is a great guy!

Thank You Again

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift