A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

:popcorn:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hell Yeah Hugo niw I fully understand about the time its taking you. Take your time everything coming out badass! Hpe to be there when you bring it out but if not I'll get around to it lol. Take care bro see you around. :drink40:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Test fits, misfits and how to deal with them is today's subject. :) I test fitted all the panels together just to make sure everything was going to fit without any surprises. I did my darnest to make sure all the panels were cut to size in a single setup, but as luck would have it one of the panel's a whisker too long. Between 1/16th and 1/8th inch too long. This is one of those things where I'd either try sanding or filing or both to get down to size. Pretty much a couple of hours get burned tring to get a nice fit. Not the route I want to be going if you know what I mean. :D

I kicked options around for a bit and decided to use the same technique that I used to cut the panel window slots to trim down this panel. I setup the panel to be trimmed, over hanging the amount to be trimmed, on a larger straight panel. The larger panel is to be a guide for the router with a flush trim router bit.

Here is the setup:

DSC04397.jpg

A close up of the amount to be removed from the panel:

DSC04398.jpg

The finished product:

DSC04399.jpg

Easy peasy. :) Up next some box assembly. Woot, woot! :D

You make removing 1/32" of MDF look too easy lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

So nice, such great attention to every single detail! I learn so much reading and following your builds!

Tuned in for sure!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Oh, also I'm gonna send you a pm.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Finally some box assembly action.

Since I like painting the inside of my boxes I assemble them starting at the baffle down towards the base. Here the sides go up. The sub rings are in there, well, I don't know why. I'll take them out to paint. :P

DSC04410.jpg

The center divider and the 45's going in place. Some essential tools to get the job done pictured as well. Glue, a hammer, and an industrial fly swatter. :D

DSC04412.jpg

Here the port wall is coming together. Since the leading edge is cut with a bevel I used nails and a nail gun to keep everything together as the glue sets.

DSC04415.jpg

Clamps, clamps and more clamps. The port is taking shape. Woot, woot! :)

DSC04418.jpg

Hey now, this thing is starting to take shape. Sweet. :D

DSC04426.jpg

:)

Archived