Sketchup work in progress, SAZ1500D.

Looks good man...

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

My 1500D is phillips head screws on the power/rem/ground, as for the speaker - and + i just havent gotten to that yet, so it will be on there. :)

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Here is that side as done as I am gonna do it, also put the ID logos on the heatsink, just have to do the RCA/Xover side and I will be done.

1500dsup2.jpg

Looks like some of mine ;) .... do a Rockford T15k like I did and youll shit yourself trying to make all the ventholes lol.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Well when I got my degree in graphic design in 2003 I was using Cinema 4DXL for 3D object creation, I did an RE SE subwoofer as my final. Got an A on it, but it was pretty fun cause I made textures for everything from the cone to the motor. So getting used to this program has been a little wierd but I like it and I learn more the more I create with it so I like doing this kind of spur of the moment thing.

im starting to think im the only person on the planet who does not use sketchup

I dont have the skills to use this program or maybe its the patience to learn it but ya I respect those with the knowledge to do this program. I literally have hundreds of drafted designs that need to be put on sketchup.

Mad skills man.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I find googlesketchup to be more easier than any other program I've used. o.0

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

im starting to think im the only person on the planet who does not use sketchup

I dont have the skills to use this program or maybe its the patience to learn it but ya I respect those with the knowledge to do this program. I literally have hundreds of drafted designs that need to be put on sketchup.

Mad skills man.

Thanks man! :)

I find googlesketchup to be more easier than any other program I've used. o.0

this killed me, please fix. :fing23:

/grammar police.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s