XS Power

What makes XS THE battery for car audio?

I'm curious what makes your product THE battery for the car audio world? What sets your product apart from everybody else? Why should we spend the 300+ bucks on this product, when XXX battery's carry the same "characteristics" but for a cheaper price and can be bought/fixed/returned from the local store?

Now, to play devils advocate: Why do your battery's "swell" and "deform" from normal charging applications built in our cars/trucks/etc.., from the factory? I do comprehend the idea behind a HO alt, "the gases forming inside, etc..," however, most normal applications with them adhere to factory charging voltage limits, even though they are 2-3 times more powerful.

Just a few questions from an uninformed consumer. Not trying to make this a debate, vr thread. I simply what to know why I should spend the top notch money on this product vrs others...

i use kinetik, but XS has i think the FASTEST discharge rate aka more power FASTER than any other battery on the market, with i think it was stinger who was the only one close. Plus you can't deny what you see them in, and how great the CS is. You dont always pay ONLY for the product, i would rather pay more and get great CS than pay less and get shitty CS.

XS is the way to go if you have the money, period.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I'm all about top notch CS. Most will pay extra just for that reason, myself included. Not trying to make that a majority factor in these questions. Its like a full service car wash, some will open your door for you and call you air/mam, drive the car for you, unscrew your antenna etc.., but when you get in and drive away, you notice they didnt even move the mats to vacuum....Others don't do any of that, yet the employee is on his hands and knees cleaning the spokes of your rims.... Bad analogy, I know...

However, I was meaning more towards the product itself side of things. Again, just questions from an under-informed consumer trying to make the best choice in available products..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This kind of sold it for me.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

There are a lot of threads on the forum that goes over the differences, but I will give you the short and sweet answer.

Virgin lead with lead-tin technology. Lead-tin technology allows us to use much thinner plates, which also allows us to put more lead into the battery. The thinner the plates the faster the battery can recover when the load is off of the battery. Also we use larger and high quality inter-cell connectors (the busing system that connects the cells together), which allows the discharge rate to be faster. So in short it is the higher quality internals that are used that really makes the difference.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Dont forget the warranty period! 3yrs?! What other battery on the market is warrantied that long

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------