XS Power

What makes XS THE battery for car audio?

Dont forget the warranty period! 3yrs?! What other battery on the market is warrantied that long

Diehard and many other brands......

Good luck with a diehard batt in the back for audio use

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^^^The diehard platinum is the same as the hawkers,Stingers,and Odyssey with 3year warranty

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Customer service and product quaility are the reasons I only use XS. Sure you could buy a cheaper battery but the extra money is worth it imo.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

• 5 years later...

Well look like a long time now but I'm finding a good one. Find some good one on amazon and on this one https://innovatecar.com/best-car-audio-battery/ they pick the Optima Batteries 8171-767 (DS46B24R) YellowTop Prius Battery. I think I gonna choose Optima Batteries 8002-002 34 RedTop Starting Battery. Let see how it work.

Edited by Stephenforeman

1 hour ago, Stephenforeman said:

Well look like a long time now but I'm finding a good one. Find some good one on amazon and on this one https://innovatecar.com/best-car-audio-battery/ they pick the Optima Batteries 8171-767 (DS46B24R) YellowTop Prius Battery. I think I gonna choose Optima Batteries 8002-002 34 RedTop Starting Battery. Let see how it work.

Optima batteries are junk, period.

That link you posted is a joke.. Lets compare 5 batteries for "the best car audio battery".....

Of those 5 batteries in their test, 4 of which are Optima, the 5th battery is an Odyssey battery that is half the weight of the other batteries being compared. The smaller battery means lower everything so its no doubt a larger battery would be better..

Odyssey makes great batteries and the equavilant sized odyssey that was not included in that test would of shit all over the optima batteries.

Lets not forget leading batteries on the market are no where to be found.
XS Power, BatCap, Kinetik, Northstar, or even an actual Odyssey battery the same group size of the optimas being tested...

Optima batteries are old news, and been so for the last 10+ years when they fail to advance their battery technology to remain competitive, and this is why that article is a biased joke because they need to use another brand battery half the size to prove that the optimas are good when their really not..

You just fell victim to marketing..

I mean to show how stupid this test is they are saying the Optima 34 is #4 on the list and the Optima 34R is #5 on the list.... I
ts the same damn battery with same specs how is one better then the other.... The only real difference is the R and that R is meant for REVERSE, meaning the positive and negative terminals are swapped around...

I wouldnt be surprised if Optima paid someone to right such a biased review/test.

Optima .... eeeeek ....  they had a fail rate on the yellow top that was ungodly for a while, i believe its been addressed now, but my hell where there a TON of people upset.  I did have a yellow top for a while, and it lasted 4 years before it shit the bed, so i think i got lucky. What is odd, is i always had a HO singer in it, and had a nice charger i put on it quite a bit when i had a build in it..... so, i figured it would even last longer than it did. But, ya man, .... that link, to MY EYES, is gimick galore. I can see right through that shit. .......