Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

volvowith18psi

What makes XS THE battery for car audio?

Dont forget the warranty period! 3yrs?! What other battery on the market is warrantied that long

Diehard and many other brands......

Good luck with a diehard batt in the back for audio use

Customer service and product quaility are the reasons I only use XS. Sure you could buy a cheaper battery but the extra money is worth it imo.

Well look like a long time now but I'm finding a good one. Find some good one on amazon and on this one https://innovatecar.com/best-car-audio-battery/ they pick the Optima Batteries 8171-767 (DS46B24R) YellowTop Prius Battery. I think I gonna choose Optima Batteries 8002-002 34 RedTop Starting Battery. Let see how it work.

Edited by Stephenforeman

1 hour ago, Stephenforeman said:

Well look like a long time now but I'm finding a good one. Find some good one on amazon and on this one https://innovatecar.com/best-car-audio-battery/ they pick the Optima Batteries 8171-767 (DS46B24R) YellowTop Prius Battery. I think I gonna choose Optima Batteries 8002-002 34 RedTop Starting Battery. Let see how it work.

Optima batteries are junk, period.

That link you posted is a joke.. Lets compare 5 batteries for "the best car audio battery".....

Of those 5 batteries in their test, 4 of which are Optima, the 5th battery is an Odyssey battery that is half the weight of the other batteries being compared. The smaller battery means lower everything so its no doubt a larger battery would be better..

Odyssey makes great batteries and the equavilant sized odyssey that was not included in that test would of shit all over the optima batteries.

Lets not forget leading batteries on the market are no where to be found.
XS Power, BatCap, Kinetik, Northstar, or even an actual Odyssey battery the same group size of the optimas being tested...

Optima batteries are old news, and been so for the last 10+ years when they fail to advance their battery technology to remain competitive, and this is why that article is a biased joke because they need to use another brand battery half the size to prove that the optimas are good when their really not..

You just fell victim to marketing..

I mean to show how stupid this test is they are saying the Optima 34 is #4 on the list and the Optima 34R is #5 on the list.... I
ts the same damn battery with same specs how is one better then the other.... The only real difference is the R and that R is meant for REVERSE, meaning the positive and negative terminals are swapped around...

I wouldnt be surprised if Optima paid someone to right such a biased review/test.

Optima .... eeeeek ....  they had a fail rate on the yellow top that was ungodly for a while, i believe its been addressed now, but my hell where there a TON of people upset.  I did have a yellow top for a while, and it lasted 4 years before it shit the bed, so i think i got lucky. What is odd, is i always had a HO singer in it, and had a nice charger i put on it quite a bit when i had a build in it..... so, i figured it would even last longer than it did. But, ya man, .... that link, to MY EYES, is gimick galore. I can see right through that shit. .......