God damn bro. Looks good. That setup is killer.

Thanks homie. The Exploder is on swoll status now hahahhaha.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Love the setup bro. :popcorn: Tuned the fuck in.

Thanks... I cant wait to get the mids and highs in and the rest of the batts. The little Audio Systems amp is a beast. Should push the Millies nice.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Very clean install bro. Broken glass=WIN,,, until you have to pay for it.

Hahhaha so true. Especially that damn vent window. It really cost more then it would have to get a new windshield installed. I have had the Exploder for a while I am just now getting around to posting the pics. Now get off the damn computer and get back to work on the Muffstain. ahahha

Thanks brotha.. Didn't you go to a comp this weekend? I heard you won your class

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Thanks brotha.. Didn't you go to a comp this weekend? I heard you won your class

Hahhahahahaa Yeah I did alright... I entered 3 classes and took home 3 first place trophies. But as usual some guy with a loud ass Blazer stole the show.

this thing is nasty loud. i loved the demo you gave me man! definitely lit a fire under my ass to get my shit straight and get loud. maybe in the comps team nwspl can hold down with a pair of loud explorer sports!!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived