this thing is nasty loud. i loved the demo you gave me man! definitely lit a fire under my ass to get my shit straight and get loud. maybe in the comps team nwspl can hold down with a pair of loud explorer sports!!

Yeah it was good to meet you and put a face to the name. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with your explorer. Now hurry up and get started.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

this thing is nasty loud. i loved the demo you gave me man! definitely lit a fire under my ass to get my shit straight and get loud. maybe in the comps team nwspl can hold down with a pair of loud explorer sports!!

Yeah it was good to meet you and put a face to the name. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with your explorer. Now hurry up and get started.

Lol I'm working on it!! I've been pulling 14 hour workdays lately, working at a couple shops. One pays my bills, the other pays my toys

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Dude. Will you please trade me Explorers for a day? I promise I won't hurt your system.

Uhmm sure buddy... what ever you say.

hahahah

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived