Sonic Electronix

was just looking at my trunk and seen that the back little board that sistes over the spare tire in the trunk and through the rest of the trunk is all fucked up...but my queston is i have access to cardboard thats like 1/2 thick, you guys think that, that would be a good replacement?i ll carpet it and everything too

I did a system in one of these cars and second skin is the way to go, make sure when doing the SS that you put it in the holes behind the tail lights on the trunk

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Second skin is more than audiotechnix.... BTW

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

was just looking at my trunk and seen that the back little board that sistes over the spare tire in the trunk and through the rest of the trunk is all fucked up...but my queston is i have access to cardboard thats like 1/2 thick, you guys think that, that would be a good replacement?i ll carpet it and everything too

I did a system in one of these cars and second skin is the way to go, make sure when doing the SS that you put it in the holes behind the tail lights on the trunk

if you want pics I will send them too you, my trunk didnt rattle at all.... I use the Damplifier Pro, bought the 50sq ft pack...

ya man if you could send me some pics that would be sweet and as for deadener idk what brand will be used yet

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now